This non-greasy, long-lasting formula is a favorite of those who participate in outdoor activities.
- 4 oz. (113 g) tube
- 2 oz (57 mL) travel size tube
THE INGREDIENT PROFILE YOU PREFER!
- Formulated with 11% zinc oxide and 2.8% octinoxate
- Broad spectrum protection – UVA and UVB rays
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- No PABA or benzophenones
- Oil free
- Free of common chemical irritants
- Dermatologist recommended
THE COSMETIC ELEGANCE YOU DEMAND!
- Easy to spread
- Non-comedogenic (does not cause blackheads)
- For face and body
BROAD SPECTRUM PROTECTION…
- UVA I
- UVA II
- Critical wavelength meets or exceeds the new FDA Final Rule for sunscreen regulations (370 nanometers)
When Vanicream™ Sunscreen Sport SPF 35 is used as directed with other sun protective measures, it helps provide protection from the sun’s harmful rays (UVA and UVB) and decreases the risk of skin cancer and aging.
Coenzyme Q10 is an antioxidant which helps prevent damage to the skin by neutralizing free radicals produced when skin is exposed to the sun.
Vanicream™ Sunscreen Sport SPF 35 has been tested and meets the maximum amount of water resistance (80 minutes) allowed by the new FDA regulations.
SPF 30 and SPF 50+ are also available
- Active Ingredients:
octinoxate 2.8%, zinc oxide 11%
- Inactive Ingredients:
C20-40 alcohols, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclotetrasiloxane, dimethiconol, glycerin, hydrogenated castor oil, magnesium chloride, PEG-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, polypropyl silsesquioxane, purified water, tridecyl neopentanoate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, trimethylsiloxy silicate, ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10)