This non-greasy, long-lasting formula is a favorite of those who participate in outdoor activities.
- 4 oz. (113 g) tube
- 2 oz (57 mL) travel size tube
THE INGREDIENT PROFILE YOU PREFER!
- Formulated with 7% zinc oxide and 5% titanium dioxide
- Broad spectrum protection – UVA and UVB rays
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- No PABA or benzophenones
- Oil free
- Free of common chemical irritants
- Dermatologist recommended
- Awarded the Skin Trust Society Dermatologist Approved Seal
THE COSMETIC ELEGANCE YOU DEMAND!
- Easy to spread
- Non-comedogenic (does not cause blackheads)
- For face and body
BROAD SPECTRUM PROTECTION…
- UVA I
- UVA II
- Critical wavelength meets or exceeds the new FDA Final Rule for sunscreen regulations (370 nanometers)
When Vanicream™ Sunscreen SPF 50+ is used as directed with other sun protective measures, it helps provide protection from the sun’s harmful rays (UVA and UVB) and decreases the risk of skin cancer and aging.
Coenzyme Q10 is an antioxidant which helps prevent damage to the skin by neutralizing free radicals produced when skin is exposed to the sun.
Vanicream™ Sunscreen SPF 50+ has been tested and meets the maximum amount of water resistance
(80 minutes) allowed by the new FDA regulations.
SPF 30 and SPF 50+ are also available
- Active Ingredients:titanium dioxide 5%, zinc oxide 7%
- Inactive Ingredients: C20-40 alcohols, caprylyl glycol, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, cocoglycerides, dicaprylyl carbonate, dimethicone, 1,2 hexanediol, hydrogenated castor oil, hydrogenated polyisobutene, magnesium chloride, octadecene, PEG-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, pentylene glycol, phenyl trimethicone, purified water, silica, silica dimethyl silylate, squalane, stearyl dimethicone, tridecyl salicylate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10)